Innovative Services for Cultural Marketplace
Vision Strategy ExecutionCissy Anklam founded Museum Concepts in 2002 to capitalize on her experience and insight gained throughout her career in innovative exhibit development, programming and leadership in public/private collaborations to broaden the museum audience. The mission of Museum Concepts is to collaboratively guide and direct clients in an integrated approach to all facets of museum planning, exhibit development, interpretive planning and operational planning. Working with other experts and leaders in the field, Museum Concepts assembles a team, big or small, to address one or all aspects of a project’s planning, development and realization. From vision to execution, Museum Concepts acts as advocate and advisor in developing an experience that is authentic, transformative and sustainable.
- Museum Planning and Development
- Master Planning for Museums, Cultural Heritage and Tourism sites
- Interpretive Planning
- Exhibit Development
- Museum Business Strategy
- Facilitate Creative, Visioning and Strategic Meetings
- More Construction began Wednesday, Dec. 13, on Phase One of the new American Indian Museum...
- More WFAE 90.7 Broadcast Saturday’s a big day in Cleveland County. In downtown Shelby,...
- [email protected] Posted: Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014 SHELBY... More From the Charlotte Observer: By Joe DePriest